To Visit the Sanctuary, Contact Us Today!
Sponsor a Resident
With our sponsorship program, you can make a difference in the life of a rescued animal!
Sponsoring a resident greatly helps to cover the cost of the animal’s food, bedding, shelter, veterinary expenses and other health needs (such as hoof trimming and shearing).
Ways to Sponsor
You can sponsor an animal for yourself, as a gift for someone else or in memory of a loved one. In spirit of sponsoring a resident, here is what you receive in return:
- Personal sense of reward and satisfaction, knowing that you are helping to take care of a rescued animal
- A special connection with an animal resident as you follow his or her life at the sanctuary
- A sponsorship certificate and picture of the animal resident that will be emailed to you
- A Christmas holiday letter from the animal resident
- An annual free onsite or virtual tour of the farm sanctuary (by appointment) where you can personally meet your sponsored animal and some of the other residents.
We kindly ask that sponsoring an animal resident requires an ongoing commitment from you. At the same time, we try to be as flexible as by offering both Partial or Full Sponsorships, which can be paid Monthly or Annually. There are also different sponsorship levels across the various species of farm animals, based upon their care needs, as listed below:
COWS AND HORSES
Partial – $25 per month or $300 per year
Full – $50 per month or $600 per year
GOATS AND SHEEP
Partial – $15 per month or $180 per year
Full – $25 per month or $300 per year
Partial – $10 per month or $120 per year
Full – $20 per month or $240 per year
Partial – $5 per month or $60 per year
Full – $10 per month or $120 per year
Payments can be made via PayPal, E-Transfer or Cheque.
We also understand that people’s circumstances can change and you can cancel your sponsorship at anytime.
If you have any questions about our sponsorship program, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Eden’s Way Farm Sanctuary
Located approximately 30 minutes east of Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada